Find the Best Sapphire Jewelry at SuperJeweler!
Sapphire jewelry makes a great addition to one’s jewelry wardrobe. The rich and warm color hues of blue, cornflower, royal, and indigo are perfect to compliment most any color of outfit. Sapphire jewelry is the birthstone for September which makes it both a great birthday gift and push gift for that special September baby. Also, sapphires symbolize love, strength, and success, with many royal cultures believing that sapphires protected them from envy and infidelity. Today, Superjeweler.com offers the best sapphire jewelry selection with your choice of precious metals like gold, sterling silver, and platinum. You can also find most sapphire jewelry styles accented with diamonds. The prices at SuperJeweler.com are the best and can fit any budget.
Finding matching sapphire jewelry styles is easy at SuperJeweler.com. There are over a thousand different styles of sapphire ring, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets that can easily be matched and make a fashion statement. You can buy a matching set all at once or buy any item today, and the matching sapphire necklace, ring, bracelet, and earrings for other special occasions. No matter how you might buy your jewelry, SuperJeweler.com always has the best selection and price.
Frequently Asked Question
- What birthstone month is sapphire?
- Sapphire is the traditional birthstone for September. Sapphire jewelry makes a great September birthday gift, but also a great September push present to the mother for the birth of a September baby. At SuperJeweler.com you will find a great selection of sapphire jewelry at the best price.
- What color gold goes best with sapphire?
- Sapphires come in a variety of rich and warm hues of blue, cornflower, royal, and indigo. Blue compliments white gold, sterling silver, and platinum, but it also, looks great in both yellow gold and rose gold. This makes sapphires extremely easy to select and wear.
- How much should sapphire jewelry cost?
- The answer to how much sapphire jewelry costs has a few factors to consider. Firstly, what precious metal is used to make the sapphire jewelry and is the sapphire jewelry designed with diamonds. Secondly, what is the general quality of color, clarity, cut and carat weight – Yes, the 4C’s of Sapphires. And finally, is the sapphire a natural sapphire, enhanced or a created sapphire. Let’s tackle each factor separately.
- If the sapphire jewelry is made with sterling silver with no diamonds, then the price can be quite low. If the sapphire jewelry is made with 14 karat gold with no diamonds, it can be very affordable at a great jeweler like SuperJeweler.com. If you want diamonds with your sapphires, the price is higher but can be very affordable. Checkout SuperJeweler.com for great deals on fine jewelry.
- Sapphires are not graded like diamonds, but they are judged for color, clarity, cut and carat weight in much the same method. For color, the medium to dark blues are generally more expensive, but note that the evenness or saturation of color is very important to the value. The clarity is the absence of inclusions or blemishes. Very few of either command the higher price but know that few sapphires approach any level of being inclusion or blemish-free. Cut is a matter of fashioning the sapphire from the rough state to a beautiful gemstone. The most important consideration is symmetry relative to the desired gem shape. Carat weight is easy to judge since it is a physical measurement, obviously the bigger the sapphire the more expensive.
- Whether or not the sapphire is natural (mined, cut, polished, heat treated); enhanced natural (fractured-filled or reconstructed); or created (natural elements processed with modern technology) the value of the sapphire is as much about fashion as it is about the sapphire’s nature. The best advice is to not over complicate the purchasing decision. If you want a flawless natural sapphire, you should be prepared to pay top-dollar! If you want a more natural looking sapphire with great color and the romance that the materials are mostly from a sapphire mine, a fractured-filled or reconstructed sapphire is a great value and an affordable choice. If you want the best color and clarity sapphire with a very affordable price tag, created sapphires fit the bill. It is not that difficult of a choice. Go to SuperJeweler.com for the best trusted source and amazing supply of sapphire jewelry.
- Can you wear sapphire every day?
- Sapphire jewelry can be worn every day and compliment many colors of outfits. Sapphires have an excellent toughness, making them very durable for everyday wear. Like most gemstones, sapphires should not be subject to any hard blows or rough wear, but with proper care and maintenance sapphire jewelry can last for many years. Try matching up and wearing the rich and warm hues of sapphire blues with different colors in your wardrobe—a white or grey outfit with blue sapphires looks spectacular and polished. Sapphires also look great with lighter blues, pinks, and yellows. SuperJeweler.com has hundreds of sapphire styles at the best prices.